Our Main Campus in Franklin County provides addiction recovery and mental health programs and services to adults, adolescents, children and families. Please contact us to learn more:
Maryhaven Main Campus1791 Alum Creek Dr.
Columbus, OH 43207
Hours of Operation: 24 hours daily (after hours admissions by appointment only).
Maryhaven’s programs and services at the Main Campus include:
- Mental Health or Drug and Alcohol Assessments
- Child, Adolescent, and Family Outpatient Counseling Services
- Adult Outpatient Counseling
- Gambling Intervention Program
- Mental Health and Drug and Alcohol Groups, including Intensive Out Patient (IOP), Pre Contemplation (PC) Action, and Women’s Group
- Case Management
- Pharmacological Management and Medication Assisted Treatment
- MESA Driver Intervention Program
- Risk Reduction using Prime for Life Curriculum