Maryhaven is Central Ohio’s largest and most comprehensive behavioral health services provider specializing in addiction recovery. Our expert clinicians and counselors have served more than 300,000 men, women and adolescents since 1953.
We strive every day to bring hope, innovation and compassion to people struggling with mental illnesses and addiction disorders. We operate from four campuses in Columbus, including our Residential and Outpatient Treatment Center, Gambling Intervention Program and Engagement Center on Alum Creek Drive, our Central Intake Department and Maryhaven Addiction Stabilization Center on South High Street and the Women’s Center. We also serve patients in Union, Delaware, Marion and Morrow Counties through four regional clinics.
We provide comprehensive services for patients at all stages of recovery, including residential and outpatient care, medically assisted treatment as well as cognitive behavioral and other proven therapies, individual and group counseling. We work closely with 12-step and other peer-to-peer recovery groups as they can be critical to long-term success for many patients.
In addition to a wonderful group of private foundations, companies and individuals, Maryhaven earns strong support from:
- United Ways of Delaware and Morrow Counties
- Alcohol, Drug and Mental Health Services Boards (ADAMH) of Franklin, Union, Delaware/Morrow and Marion/Crawford Counties
- Ohio Department of Job and Family Services
- Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services
- City of Columbus
- Franklin County Children Services
- Franklin County Development of Job and Family Services
- Community Shelter Board
- Columbus Foundation
- The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Osteopathic Heritage Foundations
And Generous Donors like you!